M.POWER Tools Ltd - Innovative Woodworking Tools
M.POWER Tools design and develop unique woodworking tools. Our woodworking tools specifically target and solve problems we as woodworkers and carpenters encounter on a daily basis. Innovative tool design is at the forefront of everything we do. Our woodworking hand tools, sharpening tools, vacuum clamping and routing accessory tools are inspired and created with the aim of improving existing methods. Every one of our woodworking tools has been meticulously developed and extensively tested to ensure optimum performance and quality. M.POWER Tools have the minimum number of components, maximum number of useful functions, a standard of engineering elegance by which other tools may be judged.
COMBINATION ROUTER BASE CRB7 M.Power's Combination Router Base is the worlds most versatile router Jig. Performing 7 core functions. The CRB7 increases the routers capacity and range, Improves the finish of the moldings routed, reduces the possibility of burn marks, eliminates the chance of router tilt. and increases the overall efficiency of routing. The CRB7 is quick fit (no screws necessary) and fits any router with rod drillings The CRB7 is our Number 1 best seller in the USA. We think you'll love it. more on this tool.
- Adjustable Dado-ing or Trenching.
- Adjustable Centred and Off Set Mortising.
- Variable Hieght Anti Tilt Support.
- Precision 1.½" > 17.½" Diameter Compass.
- Off Set Handle and Base Plate.
- Adjustable false panel rebate copier .
- Flush Trim Lipping Kit (accessory required).
- Deep Range Edge Guide (accessory required).
- Quick Fit - Fits to ALL routers with router base rod drillings.
- Micro Adjustable router position.
FASTTRACK SHARPENING SYSTEM (PSS1) The FASTTRACK takes the difficulty out of sharpening. Get that edge on your woodworking chisels and plane blades fast, and keep it there literally razor sharp. The PSS1 guarantees your sharpening angle, keeps your tool blade square and always produces a flat ground finish. Portable or mountable, its as good on site as it is in your workshop... more on this tool.
- No set up time.
- Safe - Simple - Quick to use.
- Unique lateral sharpening action.
- Tool blade remains stationary when sharpening.
- Sharpens square edge chisels and plane irons.
- Quick change magnetic lock DMT diamond stones.
- Simply flip the top to change sharpening angles.
- Solid aluminium finished with durable anodize.
- Smooth action Nylon 66 slip rails.
PERFECT BUTT PROFILE SCRIBERM.POWER Tools Perfect Butt Profile Scriber is designed to allow flush butting of worktops, kitchen tops, shelves, flooring etc against uneven or irregular surfaces. It works wonders for offsetting contours in creating templates & forms for bent wood lamination. Utilising its wheel design this scribing tool is really quick, profile copying is as simple as drawing a line... more on this tool.
- Scribe/fit kitchen tops, shelving, work surfaces & flooring.
- Great for proportioning details during design layout.
- Gives 5 different scaled up offsets.
- Perfect for production cut out templates.
- Scribe parallel lines around any form.
- Profile single surfaces of complex areas.
- 5 different wheel sizes cover a huge number of situations.
- Sprung pencil ensures constant scribe contact.
- Quality assured, solid brass counter board retaining shaft.
FLAT LYING TRAMMEL HEAD SETM.POWER Tools Flat Lying Trammel Set provides greater accuracy and ease of use than the standard woodworking tools they replace. Strike your arc and let go mid way, the flat lying design roots this tool firmly to your work surface, ideal when scribing large arcs. Simply clip your scribe heads to your combination or try square for a deep range marking or mortice gauge... more on this tool.
- Hands free stability.
- Flat lying positioning.
- Self supporting assembly.
- Quick setting 'lock and release'.
- Virtually unlimited radii.
- Versatile, acts as a deep range marking gauge.
- Versatile, acts as a mortise gauge.
- Works to a pencil line or hyper fine cut line.
- Low center of gravity.
Roll-over to enlarge image
POINT 2 POINT MK2 LAYOUT TOOL M.POWER Tools Point 2 Point saves you time during those tiresome layout chores. Simply expand then contract the Point 2 Point over your work area and the tools mechanism will divide that area into up to 7 equal sections, giving an instant visual indication. Ideal when laying out screws, pins, dowels, banister rails and much, much more... more on this tool.
- Instant visual guide to locations.
- Visualise your divisions before marking your work piece.
- No more calipers, rulers or calculations.
- 4 point locking mechanism.
- Transfer locked measurements over large areas.
- Designed for right and left-handed use.
- Max expansion 2ft (600mm).
- Find center quickly using points one to seven.
- Customers report spacing buttons, dividing pastry...